Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Cornerstone Animal Hospital Clients in Hays County
Please note, Cornerstone Animal Hospital provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Association of American Feed Control Officials
- Veterinary Cancer Society
- United States Pharmacopeia
- American Kennel Club
- International Cat Care
- US FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine
- Southern Veterinary Partners
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- Companion Animal Parasite Council
- Clean Run - Agility Information
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- CDC Rabies Information
- CDC Zoonotic Diseases
- Stop Canine Obesity
- PetPlace – This site has links to over 5000 articles written by veterinarians about pets.
- Pet Health Network – Find answers about your pet.
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – Pet dentistry information.
- APHIS Pet Travel – Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture.
- Humane Society of the United States – Promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences – Search a toxic plant database.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center – For any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- Pets & Parasites – Recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet.
- The ASPCA – Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- Dog Owner's Guide – This is a nice starter guide of things that you should consider when you are thinking about getting a puppy.
- The Cat Fanciers' Association – This website provides pictures and information on cat breeds, cat care, upcoming cat shows, and more.
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips & PetLink – Register & update your pet’s microchip information.
- Rainbow Bridge – A Grief Support Community for those who are hurting from the death of a beloved pet.
- Threshold Design, LLC – Al Gmitter, of Threshold Design in Buda, is the architect who designed our building. He did a great job, and we appreciate his efforts in providing for us a facility with great flow and comfort for the pets and staff. This link provides contact information for his business. If we have architectural design needs in the future, we will most definitely contact Al for our needs.
- MM Custom Homes, Buda – Mark Myers was the builder for Cornerstone Animal Hospital. Mark took on our project with a very efficient and friendly demeanor. His attention to detail and scheduling expertise provided us an enjoyable experience during construction. As with our architect, we would enthusiastically recommend MM Custom Homes for a residential or light commercial project.
Covid-19 Notice: Please read our Covid-19 Protocols before you and your pet's next visit.